Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

GTS AI headlights.(Scheinwerfer/Fahrlicht)

Antworten im Thema: 7 » Der letzte Beitrag (27. März 2013, 11:38) ist von nissantruck.

nissantruck

unregistriert

Mittwoch, 27. Februar 2013, 10:42

GTS AI headlights.(Scheinwerfer/Fahrlicht)

Can i have some help with my GTS 1.32 and yes i can speak german butt i can only speak basic deutsch so i need to ask this in english so sorry about that and here are my questions how can i make the AI cars use headlights/driving lights(Fahrlicht) in the daytime i mean all the time because in some countrys you need to use driving lights/drls( Tagfahrlicht)in the daytime too i mean all the time and where can i find some DRL(led daytime running lights)modes for the gts? so vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe im Voraus so aufrichtig, nissan LKW-Fahrer aus Finnland. :gamer:

KingScania

King of the Road

• »KingScania« ist männlich
  • »KingScania« ist ein verifizierter Benutzer

Game: Euro Truck Simulator 2

GV: 1.22.4.2s

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 27. Februar 2013, 10:49

Good morning dude. :)
No problem with language, the most people here can speak and write english well. :)
I think there are two ways to solve your problem:

The first way is to modify the .sii-File thats responsible for AI. Just didnt found out which one it is... :s
The socond way is heavier, you need ZModeler and good experience. You can built in in all cars some new headlights and usw the daylight flares from DaAlex, you'll find them i the Zmodeler topic of this forum.
You need to modify the normal pmg and the lod.png of all cars and trucks this way. If you're good with it, its a one day job. GTS doenst have much AI. ;)

Eventually, if you want to try the first way, i could help search the sii file ;)
Best regards from southern germany. :)

MfG KingScania :)

nissantruck

unregistriert

Mittwoch, 27. Februar 2013, 12:30

GTS AI headlights.

Hello! I am not a computer wizard butt i still now the place where i can do something with the sii files butt i cant find the place where i can do something about the ai cars lights so if its possible can you lett me now where it is and is the correct sii file in the gts-save-game file or somewhere else thank you for your help. :dash:

KingScania

King of the Road

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 27. Februar 2013, 12:35

You can find the file in the base.scs
I'll search for it later, ok? If i find it and get it edited right, i'll put it to download for all ;)

nissantruck

unregistriert

Mittwoch, 27. Februar 2013, 12:51

GTS AI headlights.

I will try to locate the base.scs file later when i can and if i cant find it then please help me find it(i will ask again for help if i still cant find the file) and please putt it here where it can be used for all the users of this forum danke. :)

I hope that you can edit the base.scs because i cant find it.I mean i cant locate the files from my gts folders and i have the same problem in my ukts,ets and ets2 so how can i find the base.scs from the folders or do i need to download it from the web because i did download the scs_extractor from the web and the extractor goes on and off at the same time and thats that.I use mod maps(for exp.merlinita/mario) in my simulators so can that have something to do with the fact that i cant find the base.scs in my file folders?And please make the download thing to work wrilly well so i can use it in my simulator. :hail:

nissantruck

unregistriert

Freitag, 1. März 2013, 12:31

GTS AI headlights.

i did locate the place where the base.scs is i mean finally after some help from a youtube video butt i cant open the base.scs with the scs_extractor or the base file it self because it only goes on and off at the same time butt i will try again. :hmm:

KingScania

King of the Road

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 1. März 2013, 12:46

You dont have to use the SCS Extractor for German Truck simulator. You can open up the base with 7Zip and WinRAR.
If you find the file you have to copy the path on your desktop and pack it to a new mod. There is a tutoriaöl to do this in this forum.

nissantruck

unregistriert

Mittwoch, 27. März 2013, 11:38

GTS AI headlights.

I did pack the gts base file with Winrar and then i did open it with 7Zip and now i have all of the files open so thank you for your help butt i cant find the file where the AI headlights/drivinglights are located so can i find the drivinglights file in the base file or can it be possible that it doesn't exists in the base file at all because i cant find it in any of the files :?:

Social Bookmarks

Counter:

Hits heute: 46 148 | Hits gestern: 81 281 | Hits Tagesrekord: 353 247 | Hits gesamt: 221 868 737 | Hits pro Tag: 46 846,17

Klicks heute: 67 991 | Klicks gestern: 129 294 | Klicks Tagesrekord: 756 082 | Klicks gesamt: 736 240 191 | Klicks pro Tag: 155 452,41 | Gezählt seit: 3. Mai 2011, 07:40

Ungelesene Beiträge Unbeantwortete Themen Themen der letzten 24 Stunden

Euro Truck Simulator,Euro Truck Simulator 2,German Truck Simulator,Forum,Community,Downloads,Support,Euro Trucksimulator,Euro Trucksimulator 2,German Trucksimulator,Trucks,18 Wheels of Steel,Haulin,Convoy,Pttm,Long Haul,Trucksimulator,Trucksimulation,Truck Simulator,Simulation,ATS,Trucksim,Extreme Trucker 2,ETS,ETS2,GTS,UKTS,ET,ET2,18WoS,Tutorial,Tutorials,Tipp,Zmodeler,z3d,Modding,SCS,simulation,support, Zmod,z3d,Sk,Skins,Map,Maps,Mod,Mods,Trucksims,STD,Scania Truck Driving Simulator,Scania,ETS2Mods, Euro Trucksimulator2 Mods